Sunday, July 19, 2009
Kendhal over at Stepmom Extraordinaire decided I deserved this, so here we go! I am supposed to share 10 things about myself you may not know, but are absolutely true. I am also obliged to pass this on to 5 bloggers.
1. I used to find making lists one of the most comforting things in life. I realized it did not matter how many lists I made, they didn't change a thing. Now they do not carry the same meaning.
2. I have erased three things so far because I decided they were too personal. I am only on #2. This can not be good.
3. I usually feel like the one in the group who does not belong. I can never quite figure out why people have me around. I feel like this pretty much anywhere I am, except at home.
4. I can not believe I made it through the first 30+ years of my life without my husband. I can not imagine living one day without him now.
5. I have finely tuned intuition. Ignoring it is always a mistake.
6. The two favorite boxed sets of dvds I own are: Upstairs Downstairs and Gilmore Girls.
7. Compliments make me feel uncomfortable at least 7 out of ten times.
8. I have never had a beer, although I tasted one. Once.
9. Someone has left a comment for me on Fuel My Blog today.
10. Sometimes I feel like Cruella De Vil. Not because I want to make coats out of puppies though. Because I want to yell at people for being incompetent. (But coats out of puppies would be warm!)
p.s. I wanted to erase #3 as well, but if I keep erasing everything I am not comfortable with I will never write out ten things.
p.p.s. I just erased #5. It had to do with swimming and baton lessons and gymnastics.
Now, on to five of you suckers:
to be continued - I'm lazy/sleepy/lacking brain function.