Saturday, June 27, 2009

Last Night Around The Dinner Table

We were at dinner when Crystal, who couldn't keep from checking twitter to see if she won an iPhone, said "Michael Jackson is dead!" I thought she was joking or someone else was joking but she said she got it from a totally trustworthy source - TMZ.

The first thing out of my mouth was "The Thriller is gone"

Then, after the girls decided who was going to write that on facebook, I said "I guess he beat it beat it beat it." and they were happy because now they each had something to write.

Later I went to facebook and added that he is "Gone too soon" but I don't think they got it.

We are all going to hell. How can you help what pops into your mind?

King of Pop, R.I.P.

Also, say "Hi" to Elvis for us!

p.s Crystal did not win an iPhone from twitter. In light of this tragedy, your paypal donations would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment