Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Stolen Meme I don't know why I did.

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Becky from Musings from the Sofa. She credits two bloggers for her theft, the Queen, and also Zoesmom. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The ABC Meme



A – An advantage you have – The best husband any girl could ever have.

B – Blue or brown eyes – Who? Me? Hazel.

C – Chore you hate – Yes! All of them!

D – Dog’s name – Tony Blair

E – Essential start of your day – Warm blanket time.

F – Favorite color – Pink. Or lavender. Whatever, I can choose two if I want.

G – Greatest thing you’ve ever done that made you feel really good – I don't know if I can just choose one thing. Giving birth. Many times.

H – Habit you have – Making jokes. Changing the words to music to fit my situation/mood.

I – Issue you hate that the world tries to make you pursue – Bad news. I do not think it is necessary or even good for a person to hear a lot of bad news from all over the place.

J – Job title – Carer

K – Kohls or Target – Target!

L – Living arrangements – I live in a house with my husband, four kids, and a shih tzu.

M – Music you like – Most music, but it varies depending upon my mood.

N - Nicknames – T, Tam, Kitten,

O – Overnight hospital stay – only when I gave birth.

P – Pet Peeve – Just one? How rude! Nah, I'll just add an 's'. When people don't lift up their feet when they walk. I think lots of women think it's somehow cute. It's not. I better stick to one. We could be here all day.

Q – Quote that you like most –

Every moment of your life is infinitely creative and the universe is endlessly bountiful. Just put forth a clear enough request, and everything your heart desires must come to you - Mohandas Gandhi


R – Right or left handed – Right

S – Siblings – nope

T – Time you wake up – Exactly when my brain says "Wake up!"

U – Underwear – Is this a yes or no question? I don't get it. I like underwear?

V – Vegetable you dislike – Asparagus

W – What makes you run late – Goofing around and not starting soon enough, usually.

X – X-rays you’ve had – Hmmm... shoulder, does a mammogram count?

Y – Yummy food you make – Oh. My. Ganache! Don't get me started. Fried potato tacos. Migas, baby cupcakes, salsa, Fantastic cookies. Okay, I'll stop.

Z – Zoo animal – Penguin!

2 comments:

  1. AUGH. I just wrote out an entire comment and then forgot to publish before clicking out. Grr. Anyway, 'nut balls' are an inside joke between the Husband and I. We were walking through Walmart, trying to find those Drumstick ice cream things, and he referred to them as nut balls. I laughed hysterically for about 20 minutes. Does that help you not feel so dirty? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back. Again. :) I tagged you on my blog!

    http://stepmomextraordinaire.blogspot.com/2009/07/they-like-me-honest.html

    ReplyDelete